Is your present payment processing partner falling short of your expectations? Are you frustrated with hidden costs that take away from your profits? If you could use a more flexible and customizable technology, would you want to offer your clients payment processing services at the highest level?
With advanced technology, you can offer reliable payment services to your merchants.
Table of Contents
UniPay White Label Omni-Channel payment service
UniPay White Label Payment Gateway – We provide an integrated payment solution to help businesses reduce PCI compliance costs and simplify the process.
It’s the ideal alternative for businesses seeking more control, lower costs, and other features that aren’t available through the Payments as a Service solution.
Businesses may now accept credit card payments in various currencies through our white-label gateway, and they can provide payment processing services to their clients.
UniPay White Label Payment Gateway enables you to:
- Offer your own payment services
- Get an engage account manager who will support you on the platform or on PayFac
- Lower transaction costs than the “payments as a service” approach
- Support the addition of new acquirers and card brands
- Use our experts to build a custom logic that is tailored to your specific demands and requirements.
- Accept all card brands, Google Pay, Apple Pay, direct debit payments, EMV-compliant terminals, etc.
- Your brand will be included on all merchant statements and API documentation.
How can white-label payment gateways benefit businesses?
White-label merchant processing services are probably unnecessary if you own a small eCommerce website. However, if your company belongs to SaaS providers, Payment Facilitators, ISOs, ISVs, Equity groups, or Investment Companies – a white-label payment gateway may be the ideal option.
A white-label payment gateway by UniPay offers the following benefits
The main profit of our solution is that it may be purchased as a hosted and white-label environment, as well as licensed. You will never outgrow us, whichever option you choose. You may start with a white-label instance and then upgrade to your own if you want to do so in the future. We’ll assist you in moving all of your data and servers over to your data centers.
By using a white-label solution:
- You may earn an additional source of income.
- You become more competitive in your business niche.
- By using our certified PCI and EMV solution, you can reduce the amount of time and energy you spend on maintaining your payments.
What are the drawbacks of using a white-label solution?
If you’re looking for a white-label gateway, keep in mind that you might not have as much control over the process. The gateway provider manages everything, so you don’t have to worry about things like PCI compliance, integrations, certifications, maintenance, etc. Your gateway solution can work slowly if multiple users share it.
Choosing the Best White Label Gateway Provider
Picking the best payment gateway partner is essential for your brand’s future, so take some time to evaluate all of the available white-label solutions.
For more information or to speak with one of our experts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.